-->

Friday, November 22, 2013

Duck Dynasty's Robertson Family Celebrates Christmas with a Hit Record

Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas remains the top selling holiday album in the country for the second straight week, according to Billboard Magazine's latest Holiday Albums chart, dated November 30, 2013. The album features music and observations from Louisiana's Robertson Family, who star in the A&E reality series Duck Dynasty. I've never seen the program myself, but I was intrigued by the following YouTube clip, which previews the final episode of the show's second season, "I'm Dreaming of a Redneck Christmas":



For those who'd like another helping, A&E will broadcast the 2013 Duck Dynasty Christmas Special on Wednesday, December 11, at 10 pm (9 Central). (Q:  Please tell me the mother isn't seriously cooking a duck inside a chicken, inside a turkey, inside a pig!)

No comments:

Post a Comment