-->

Monday, December 9, 2013

Merry Xmas, Says Your Text Message (NSFW)

I first heard this pretty piece of power pop perfection around a year ago but was reluctant to post or publicize it because of its repeated use of a particularly pliant four-letter word. But now, I'm thinking WTF?! The song is by Dragonette, a Canadian electronic music band formed in 2005. I heard it for the first time in awhile this morning and can't get it out of my head. Part of me wishes they'd swapped "the F word" for something more – ahh . . . Christmas-y? – but I'm really not sure the song would have worked as well as it does if they did. Anyway, give it a listen if you're over 18 and so inclined. Just don't blame me if this one gets stuck in your head, too:

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete