-->

Monday, November 26, 2012

Some Background on My Latest Holiday Mix

As a reminder, my 2012 holiday mix is now available on my recently redesigned Holiday Music website, along with a special companion CD and Ringin' in a Brand New Year, a bonus CD of New Year's music and noise. Tomorrow I'm going to start posting some background on each of the 38 tracks on this year's CD. Like last year, I'm going to write about two or three tracks a day with a few days off here and there and the occasional post on some other topic. I'll start tomorrow with tracks 3, 2 and 1 in that order, so by the time I'm done the posts will run in reverse consecutive order from 38 to 1 (and if that makes sense to anyone but me, I'd be surprised). Hang on for the ride, and hopefully we can finish with nary an upsot rider!

No comments:

Post a Comment