-->

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Here's A Brand New New Year's Mix to Help Usher in 2015

In addition to my annual holiday mixes, I've put together several special bonus mixes over the years that are built around a particular theme or style. Two of these special mixes focus on New Year's Eve Happy New Year (2008) and Ringin' In a Brand New Year (2012) — and this morning, I added a third, We Know What You Did Last New Year's Eve. Like its predecessors, my latest New Year's mix celebrates the fun and frolic of New Year's Eve with a number of upbeat party tracks. But the overall tone of this latest mix is a bit more contemplative and thoughtful. We Know What You Did Last New Year's Eve features music from Bing Crosby, Judy Garland and Peggy Lee, as well as songs by Graham Parker, First Aid Kit, The Go Find and David Gray. I'll be posting this mix shortly on my holiday website, along with a track list, printable jewel case inserts and disc labels. In the meantime, you can hear it right now (along with all of my other mixes) by way of the links below or by visiting my new Mixcloud profile page. I hope you enjoy these various New Year's mixes and that the new year brings all good things.

Listen to We Know What You Did Last New Year's Eve on Mixcloud

Listen to Happy New Year (2007) on Mixcloud

Listen to Ringin' In a Brand New Year (2012) on Mixcloud

Check Out My Other Special Bonus Mixes


No comments:

Post a Comment