-->

Friday, November 18, 2016

We're Still Here . . . and Back for 2016!

This coming Thursday is Thanksgiving, which over the past few years has become the day I've posted my latest annual holiday mix. Well, the new one's not ready yet. Far from it. And after prematurely closing down the discussion of last year's selections without so much as a word of explanation, I figured I ought to post a quick something to let folks know that all is well at this address, and –
oh yeah – another mix is on the way. I'm not sure exactly when it will be done, but hopefully on or about December 1. We'll try to follow the same procedures as usual, and I'm hoping to find a few good tunes to help create at least some small measure of holiday cheer. As crazy as things have become in recent days, we all could use it!

1 comment: