-->

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

It's October; Can Christmas Be Far Behind?

It's a beautiful day in Los Angeles and throughout much of the country today with mid-summer temperatures and just the slightest hint of fall. But once October begins we all know the holiday season is close at hand. In fact, just as Halloween displays are now mounted each August, some stores have already started mounting their Christmas promotions. I mean to enjoy autumn on its own terms, myself. But I understand the pull of the holiday season. In fact, I will freely confess that my 2023 holiday mix is already completed and ready to go — a personal best for being ahead of schedule! I've also got two special-themed bonus mixes I've been working on and they're nearly ready as well, so 2023 might offer a lot more nonsense from me than usual. Lord knows I'm not the only nonsense generator out there this year, and I aim to do my part.

Watch this blog for all the details, and have a wonderful October wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment